Kitscoty Community Cabin 4 Kids is an accredited Childcare center for ages 12 Months - 12 years. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, energetic, caring, understanding and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. KCCK is a 'child directed', 'learn through play' program. We are in the process of incorporating the new Alberta Childcare Framework into our daily activities. The children are encouraged to explore, learn, problem solve and have fun as they play in a safe and nurturing environment. Activities offered to children include field trips, cooking experiences, arts and crafts, recreational activities, multicultural activities, and special events. Parent involvement is also encouraged.
we strive to ensure our employees are a fit based on their strengths, interests, and future goals. The successful candidate will have the following;
- Child Development Certificate
- Experience working with both younger and older children (Ages 12 months – 12 Years)
- Experience providing and enriched environment for young children
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including basic computer literacy
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR C
- Evidence of a clear Police Information Check and Vulnerable Sector Search
- Three professional references
The Childcare Primary Caregiver will:
- Ensure the delivery of excellent service by identifying and responding in a professional and timely manner to the needs and wants of children and parents/guardians
- Plan and facilitate intentional, developmentally appropriate play-based learning activities. This includes engagement in active play indoors and outside
- Effectively implement Alberta curriculum guide line, Playing to Learn Curriculum to every day programing.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment that is in good repair
- Establish and maintain effective communication standards with all team members
- Provide support for KCCK initiatives
Temporary Part – time, Monday - Friday Oct - Dec.
$15.00-$19.00/hr, Bi – Weekly, Government Top-Up if applicable. Based on experience and level of education.
Required license or certification:
Driver's License is an asset